As a qualified, experienced teacher I am in a position to support trainee counsellors/therapists with their studies up to and including level 6 training.
Bespoke. Accessible. Contextualised.
What it is
I can offer support with the following subjects:
– Making sense of the requirements, including instructional wording (eg. identify, analyse, evaluate)
– Planning and structuring your assignment
– Understanding and using citation/referencing
– Writing critically and applying reflective models to your work
– Developing reflexivity
I also offer support with the research projects that are typically part of a level 4 diploma in counselling.
What it’s not
I am an experienced teacher and I am well versed in supporting students without:
– Contributing to the originality of the work (I won’t give you the answers)
– Coaching you to pass as a way of avoiding criticality (I won’t help you to jump through the hoops’)
– Guarantee a particular result (I support the process; you produce the work)
1:1 support ensures that the focus is completely on you and focused on your particular needs. However, if you prefer, I am happy to consider working with small groups in order to spread the cost out.
Hourly fees are £40 per hour session. Group fees are also £40 per hour, with each person paying their share.
Looking for something a bit more generic? Take a look at some of the Whitebeam CPD events.