As a qualified, experienced teacher I am in a position to support trainee counsellors/therapists with their studies up to and including level 6 training.
Bespoke. Accessible. Contextualised.
What it is
I can offer the following services:
– Initial Support (face to face or via video conferencing)
– Planning and structuring your assignment
– Understanding and using citation/referencing
– Writing critically and applying reflective models to your work
– Developing reflexivity
– Proofreading your work
– Commenting on the structure of your assignment and/or sentences
– Checking citation/referencing formats
– Highlighting inconsistencies in grammar and format
I also offer support with the research projects that are typically part of a level 4 diploma in counselling.
Having been a teacher for many years, I am well versed in supporting students without compromising the integrity of the assessment process; I will not…
– Contribute to the originality of the work (I won’t give you the answers)
– Coach you to pass as a way of avoiding criticality (I won’t help you to jump through the hoops’)
– Guarantee a particular result (I can help you communicate your ideas, but I can’t comment on the validity of them in respect of the requirements)
Initial Support is charged at £40 per hour and can be one-to-one or group, the fee remains the same.
Proofreading is charged at the following rates:
- 1 – 5000 words: £25
- 5001 – 10,000 words: £50
- 10,001 – 15,000 words £75
- >15,001 by arrangement
Looking for something a bit more generic? Take a look at some of the Whitebeam CPD events.